MR CE question

hey guys

well i decided to start my costume by buying one of the most important parts first. the helmet :D

i am fixing to purchase a MR CE bucket but my question is it a decent , semi accurate helmet to go with fx armor??. now i know it has little flaws like the brow and ears but that doesn't really bother me im just looking for a semi accurate bucket and armor

anyone have any pics of a MR CE helmet with fx armor??

It's an alright helmet. Its not as accurate as an TE2, AP, or RT-Mod though. It can be made to look pretty good with mods though. Here's a pic of my garrion mate with FX armor with a MR CE helmet. I also included a pic of Thomas (cr4nky) from here on the forum. They both made Elite Status so if that what you are worrying about you will be fine with that helmet.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

My sig has me wearing FX with my MR CE... also you can---------- (below my sig) and see plenty of pictures with it. It looks great I think!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I'm also fairly happpy with it! If you like the idealized look, which I know No'l does, it's a perfect lid :-) If not, it's still a great lid for a good price. Mind you, it will cost you some to upgrade it.