placement height placement of thigh ammo box

ok, im getting close to positioning and rivotong the thigh ammo belt. but i dont know the exact position it needs to be. i have seen some that show the lower center of the thigh showing above the thigh ammo belt. and i seen others showing it just even with the top of the center thighs lower raised edge.

anyone got a good closeup shot showing its position so i can mount it right?

Nice pics Billy ;)

And Lan, its all to do with how tall you are.. if you are a taller trooper you can have the thigh pack lower as seen on the the screen used but if your a shorter trooper you will need it higher so it doesnt get in the way of your shins..

Apart from looking good you have to be able to move in this stuff, remember that.

thanks the pics help. once i get the thighs measued in back for overlap and i was thinkin goin velcro on backside as i already glued the fronts up, then i can get the ammo box on there.

im 6' 2" tall naturally so yeah im gonna be a taller trooper. you should see me in my vader, my height plus no lifts outside on boots, but internal 3/4 inch insole lifts, plus the dome im at the 6' 7" to 6' 8" range. so i make a pretty tall vader, lol