Master Replicas e11 blaster

TK-22345

3 hours ago, TK-22345 said:

quite liberal, i mean …. it’s easy to get a sporting gun license. Just this. For the rest is not easy ….. but at the custom if they see a metal reassembled gun … mmmh don’t know what can happen 

Some countries can be draconian especially after the VSC bill in the UK, however in my experience with enough cash to push in the right direction and customs forms filled, their OK?, even AU were willing entry of such things for me & those guys don't even like letting oranges get through airport security. 

To further add to Mathias good idea, if you or a friend are associated to the theatre or similar?, then that can be applied "for prop use".  

The interesting thing about the E-11 blaster, something that people might forget, is that all main characters handled it: Luke, Han, Leia, Lando. So the Stormie blaster it is a very iconic piece in the sci-fi history, not just Star Wars. :)

As for my MGC, you can see it in the ROTJ E-11 discussions on this board, I got it years ago from RPF, many have said it was one of the best conversions ever. I added just one greeblie, recently found, to make it more accurate.