Bicep Woes

Hello again!

First- Is this the appropriate place to post pics of my build for advice? Or would those be better suited elsewhere? lol

Then, I'd like to say thank you to all the amazing people of this forum for your help! 

My latest battle is with biceps. The Do3D file didn't have any so instead of doing the smart thing and just asking, I tried making some.

Before I get too excited and go to print them, how does this look? Some pictures were this shape, others were slightly different, so I wanted to come to the experts!

Thank you again!

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 7.16.24 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 7.16.46 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 7.16.57 PM.png

If you are making a Phasma you could post in the build thread area and start your own build thread https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/197-captain-phasma-build-threads/

Not many use the Do3D files as they were found to be not very accurate. Clips are too square and oval holes appear too big.

large.1049815114_starwarslastjediphasmac

You may want to check against some references depending on what version you are making, you can also check the FOTK photo reference areas as many pieces are the same BUT there are differences with the clips on TFA to TLJ. You can request files for the clips here 

large.C04F55A9-7B18-4CB3-A264-7AE3F5CE90

large.341827579_TFALArmdetail25.jpg.e0c2

• Like 1