Stormtrooper Knight Jousting and MidJourney. Any experts out there?

Daetrin

Hey everyone, I'm trying to get Midjourney to create a picture for me of a person in stormtrooper armor jousting on a horse and not getting much success.  Any Midjourney experts out there who can do better? Or, can introduce me to a good way to do this in Stable Diffusion?

I started out with this:

a star wars stormtrooper jousting on a horse

Didn't get what I want. I used ChatGPT to try to help, but ended with something I think was way too much.

Picture a medieval jousting tournament where two skilled contenders prepare for a clash of lances and honor.

In the left corner of the bustling tournament grounds stands a figure bedecked in the authentic stormtrooper armor seen in Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope). This unique twist adds a touch of sci-fi to the historical scene. Mounted upon a powerful black horse, the stormtrooper-clad rider brandishes a jet-black lance, poised for action. Their opponent, on the right, epitomizes the gallant knights of yore. Outfitted in traditional chainmail and armed with a shield, they proudly display an orange tabard, symbolizing their noble house. Atop a majestic white steed, the knight exudes a sense of chivalry.

The pictures came out like this (best)

image.png
image.png

But most were just plain wrong like this:

image.png

Stable Diffusion is getting a bit better on the first go
image.png

Will keep playing with it, but I'd love to see how others solve this and what they come up with.  Points for cool images as well. :)

Getting closer. This is Stable Diffusion.

image.png

This is Bing
image.png

It would be nice if I could say "Using this image as base, make these changes..."

• Like 2