i whant to be a scout trooper but i like making my own stuff

i like making my own stuff but i do not like making helmets i'm planning on getting the one from hasbro when its out

how do you make a scout trooper costume i've heard some stuff but its hard to find out how to make scout trooper armor

i love them but its really hard to find out how to make them

Hi Gavin,

We are purely the Stormtrooper detachment, however there is indeed a Scout trooper detachment called Pathfinders.

here is the link

https://www.501stpathfinders.com/

These guys specialize in the Scout Troopers so will be far more helpful for you and your new journey.

Best of luck.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dabois3kings said:

i like making my own stuff but i do not like making helmets i'm planning on getting the one from hasbro when its out

how do you make a scout trooper costume i've heard some stuff but its hard to find out how to make scout trooper armor

i love them but its really hard to find out how to make them

When you have built your scout, and realize that you also want to build a Stormtrooper armor, this is the place to be!! :jc_doublethumbup:

I will mention, having made a scout before if your end goal is to join the 501st I’d recommend looking into approved and vetted vendors on the pathfinders forum that Sly11 posted above. Pretty much all of the black series helmets, while being very cool and well done, have some things that don’t meet 501st approval without modifications and as such if you intend to join the 501st it would probably be best to plan on getting a helmet kit along with the armor you intend to get.

Another reason why to do this is not all plastic is created equal. You could run into an unfortunate situation where the helmet plastic doesn’t match the armor plastic in the same hue of white. This could lead to problems getting approved.

If you don’t intend to join the 501st then you can definitely do as you choose. I just wanted to share that considering this is a 501st forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk