Denuo Novo FOTK protruding posterior Armor?

FN1313

Is it just me, or does Denuo Novo seem to really have posterior armor that protrudes a lot more than seems normal?

I’ve had a few submissions that we haven’t really held it against them, but I’m just curious about higher level accuracy with this?

CuI2kCa.jpg

Each submission has been the same where the posterior armor is extending almost 4 inches behind the rear of the trooper’s actual thighs/posterior.

Again, not holding it against approval, but not sure if there’s any higher level things here or what not, it’s a hard item to always see in films and references as most don’t stand at a side angle like this anyway.

I can't speak to the DN kit..but I had the same issue with my Anovos kit back in the day. I just tightened up the strap between cod and butter and it pretty much eliminated the issue

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Doesn't appear there is any strapping between the posterior and cod in that image as the cod is angled outwards as well as the posterior.

• Like 1

Yeah in regards to the armor fitting there’s some things we noted, but just seems that there’s been some regular submissions where it pokes out a lot more than I’d expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk