Got my Anovos Kit in!

UPDATE! I am done with measuring and ready to glue all both arm pieces, install all materials on the whole front, back, kidney and butt plate. Detonator has been completed. The hardest part seems to be the thighs for me. I’m so much shorter and smaller all around. 
I’ll be spending some time on the legs for sure. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Yes, I use all of these. It does not make it any easier on the thighs, though. I’ll see if I can get some pictures taken to point it out and will share on here for assistance / suggestions. 
Thank you!

• Like 2

@Luciana, Great work so far. Do you have a separate thread on FISD forums for your build process? Just so I can follow there. If not then it might be good to move some of your build progress to a thread specific for that rather than your introduction thread as it will make things easier for members to follow and assist in your build.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2023 at 11:22 PM, FN1313 said:

@Luciana, Great work so far. Do you have a separate thread on FISD forums for your build process? Just so I can follow there. If not then it might be good to move some of your build progress to a thread specific for that rather than your introduction thread as it will make things easier for members to follow and assist in your build.

Well I did not see this message before asking about the paint - sorry!

Also, I’m not familiar how this whole thread works, but I’ll try.

Thank you for the tip!

6 minutes ago, Luciana said:

What paint brand and code can be used on the Anovos kit to go over a small section of Humbrol filler? 
Testors white #1145 seems brighter for some reason..

Ignore me! I got my answer…

• Like 1