FISD Tri Fold brochure now available in Swedish

Sly11

Greetings fellow members

Today it give us great pleasure in releasing our detachment Tri fold brochure in Swedish!

It is our aim to continue having this great piece of recruiting material converted into more languages for our global community.

Much thanks to Nairy TK 23952 (Jonatan) for translating it and Revlimiter  TK 89400 (Adam) for formatting it and updating our stepping out trooper logos.

This is now available in:

English

German

Spanish

Swedish

If you would like a copy to print yourself, please simply message me through the forums and I will supply a link.

• Like 4

Am 16.2.2023 um 22:56 schrieb Sly11:

Greetings fellow members

Today it give us great pleasure in releasing our detachment Tri fold brochure in Swedish!

It is our aim to continue having this great piece of recruiting material converted into more languages for our global community.

Much thanks to Nairy TK 23952 (Jonatan) for translating it and Revlimiter  TK 89400 (Adam) for formatting it and updating our stepping out trooper logos.

This is now available in:

English

German

Spanish

Swedish

If you would like a copy to print yourself, please simply message me through the forums and I will supply a link.

Please in german  Lucas Panhans

8 minutes ago, LUCAS PANHANS said:

Please in german  Lucas Panhans

Lucas, send me a message through the forum messengers so I can supply a link for you.