I ordered a scout trooper helmet on ebay cyber craft made and designed replica high end. I am needing advice and help

JoshuaPaulBlackerby

I ordered a ebay scout trooper helmet, high end replica, imperial, empire, by cyber craft. I am wanting to get approved to be in the 501st legion, however, I bought the scout trooper blaster, on ebay, an also high end replica for a good price. Anyways, May I get somewhat of a approval since I got the helmet, and blaster? I am unable to get the armor set, and full set, its over 1,000 dollars, I live on social security disability checks. My case manager thats over the checks allowed me to make one major pruchase and thats final, it, purchase, no more high end outfits after my helmet purchase, meaning, I cant make anymore for along time, or, never again. Thats the sad part, 1,000+ dollars is out of my budget completely. May I get approved just with helmet and blaster and be considered a member? Its an honest star, and its the best that I can do and offer. I wish to volunteer. And help the 501st legion, and do events, like you guys do, and attend them. I hope you underrstand understand and i hope we can work something out.

Hello and welcome aboard, for Scout trooper info head over to the Pathfinders forum home of everything Scout.

For 501st approval you need the complete base costume, it must meet the CRL (costume reference library)  info found here

You could also reach out to your local garrison, some allow volunteers to attend 501st events, some don't due to state/country restrictions, you can find a full list of 501st Garrisons here or search via map

Good luck with the research