WTB Stormtrooper Helmet

Hey guys,

first of all I want to apologize if I did something wrong or didn't follow all the rules, I'm brand new to this forum and I'm fairly helpless regarding all of this.

But now I'm here because I need help. In the long run, I wanna own a complete stormtrooper armor suit but for now a simple helmet for display and casual wear around the house and maybe sometimes outside (haha) would be enough for me.

The problem which I'm facing tho right now is, that I don't know from which manufacturer I want to buy my helmet from.

The things I know are the following:

-I want a symmetrical helmet (not asymmetrical)

-ANH/ESB design/looks

-smoky/slightly green eye lenses (not straight black but also not as green as the efx one) 

-relatively heavy (about the weight a real stormtrooper helmet would weigh in the Star Wars Universe)

-robust

-price up to 400€

(-and licenses would be neat) 

Hope you guys can help me finally fulfilling my childhood dream of owning a high quality stormtrooper helmet. 

Thanks in advance guys 

Edit :

I just realized I posted in the wrong section so bad. So sorry guys. But I don't know how to move or delete my post

Edited by The_Cop_Trooper

Hello.and welcome, normally you would post any WTB in the for sale area BUT you can't until you have 5 forum posts. I'm pretty sure the only symmetrical helmet would be AM. Have a look at some of the EIB and Centurion application threads, many have the makers initials in the titles.

I doubt you will get a realistiac as in heavy stormtrooper helmet as all are vac formed plastic and very light. You could however add some weight by adding internals as we see in the we visual dictionary 

For maker info head to the getting started section https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/

6 hours ago, The_Cop_Trooper said:

Thanks for the information so far! But what do you mean with AM? Didn't find anything in the internet.

So sorry for my incompetence. 

You will find AM info in the Getting Started link I provided

This thread may also be of help