attaching the newton amp

How do you guys who use the newton amp attach it to your armor? I see most have it hanging vertically on one side of the belt.how do you get it like that? The waist strap seems way to long for that, and kinda useless otherwise, but i dont want to remove it until im sure how i should be going about that. thanks in advance people! :)

have you thought about putting it in your chest plate?? i have the small off white one from RS that i mounted in mine with velcro for radio static and atmosphere,,but it get rather loud ,,i have also stomper hovies and a rom fx in my bucket..hope this helps bro.....now a question for you,,what kind of iron did you use after the chest mod,,which looks awesome by the way,,to get the "lip" back under it???not tryin to dethread here,so if ya wanna pm me that cool..

Ā 

cheers

dan

this is the mini speaker/amp i am talking about. it fits in my chest plate with no prob,,i also agree with mike on the amp on the belt,it just doesnt look good to me..plus if its coming from behind the armor it will take on a more realistic effect..

-------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

yea i know about the chest plate thing and all. Ive had that and ive had the hovi speakers, both just werent loud enough or i just got to much distortion or feedback. i know the newton isnt "canon" but i neitheris an FX helmet,so i dont mind sacrificing a little canon appearance so that i can interact better with people. im just tired of going to cons and having to repeat myself over an over. Noone but us notices the amp on the belt. I already have the amp and just want to hang it off the belt. i guess ill just shorten the strap. thanks for the input tho guys.