Snaps, Straps & Vario Pliers

I came across this UK site that suplies the Vario Pliers and everything you need for strapping your kit together.

Tony Barnett (TK300) of the UKG has got there first, and as such, they offer a Stormtrooper Kit for sale:

---------

Hope this helps - as finding these things in the UK is sometimes tricky. It took me yonks to get some vario pliers!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Terry, you may have to buy a pack of 'poppers' ..(from hobbycraft). if you mean the plastic plier type thingy that you get with the packets.

(i hope i'm thinking on the same wave lenght as you)

No, sorry, I'm talking bout the little round black plastic 'collars' that sit in the plier jaws, that you put the pressing/cutting tools into, y'know?

Anyway, I *think* I might have tracked a pair down!

erk! Gotta make adjustments to my suit before Memorabilia!!!

The plastic sleeves on my vario pliers have broken and come off also, after hardly any use at all!! I can still use them but its a chore to balance the metal accessories in the plier

If you manage to track any down at all Terry, would be much appreciated if you can let me us know where to order some from!?

Cheers.

Ducati853 said:
The plastic sleeves on my vario pliers have broken and come off also, after hardly any use at all!! I can still use them but its a chore to balance the metal accessories in the plier

If you manage to track any down at all Terry, would be much appreciated if you can let me us know where to order some from!?

Cheers.

Try Vena Cava Design - I think the plascit colar things are in their Vario Piercing tools set:

---------

:)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Thanks for the link Terry, ordered the piercing kit :)

I have also ordered the "thrash the hell out of it" kit as recommended by you guys as I am not sure exactly how to use the pliers properly either lol, was using the cutting tools to try and close the studs at one time! Now I must have enough accessories to do this correctly.

Many Thanks