Master Replica Helmet

----------

just had a question about this one, does anyone have any experience with it? And if so, can you see well out of it?

had to cancel my order on the AP set, just couldn't afford it so I'm getting the FX lite with that helm. 5'9 140, hope the local build day can really get it trimmed down!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I actually just got mine not even a week ago and i LOVE it, and yes you can see it....only problem is with the lenses that come standard others can see you lookin at them. It 100% needs at least something to be put inside in terms of padding because what comes on it would only work if you have an abnormally huge head. But for about $40 you can pretty well have padding and lenses sent right to you from some guys on the boards. I think its great for the price it is, but if you want something more accurate you'll have to dish out the cash and probably do some work assembling it as well (MR comes fully made and ready). Anyway thats just my opinion/experiance, best of luck dude ;)

~Brad

I actually just got mine not even a week ago and i LOVE it, and yes you can see it....only problem is with the lenses that come standard others can see you lookin at them. It 100% needs at least something to be put inside in terms of padding because what comes on it would only work if you have an abnormally huge head. But for about $40 you can pretty well have padding and lenses sent right to you from some guys on the boards. I think its great for the price it is, but if you want something more accurate you'll have to dish out the cash and probably do some work assembling it as well (MR comes fully made and ready). Anyway thats just my opinion/experiance, best of luck dude ;)

~Brad

luckily i have a big head :D

thanks for the input!

I have a fairly small head and the MR CE fits me fine. I can put it on without turning my head sideways and the only padding I have is on the left ear, so that when I have my mic set on the earpiece and padding pretty much keep my helmet on snug.

The stock lenses that it comes with are really bad, it's like looking through/out of a mountain dew bottle.

But you can see out if it very well. (I actually drove around the block with it on to show off to some neighbors! I'm a rascal I know :dance: )

TK-1422 offers FANTASTIC lenses for the MR CE. Smoke and Emerald Green colors.

I have a fairly small head and the MR CE fits me fine. I can put it on without turning my head sideways and the only padding I have is on the left ear, so that when I have my mic set on the earpiece and padding pretty much keep my helmet on snug.

The stock lenses that it comes with are really bad, it's like looking through/out of a mountain dew bottle.

But you can see out if it very well. (I actually drove around the block with it on to show off to some neighbors! I'm a rascal I know :dance: )

TK-1422 offers FANTASTIC lenses for the MR CE. Smoke and Emerald Green colors.

ahhh, how do you replace the lenses?

• 9 months later...

Ashley the MRCE is a nice helmet i use one at the moment and it does need a bit of modding. If you contact Dazb on the UKG forum he can direct you to his link for the modding or you can search the thread here.