Saved some broken Armor from the bin

TKLee

So I found a set of Trooper armor that I had forgotten about after moving house 3 years ago. It's a mix up of ABS, Fiberglass and god know what else but it was not in a good state and cracked discoloured etc. I was going to buy new ABS leg armor as FG is a pain in the an impolite person to work with, but I decided to use it and just heat and shape it to the mannequin. Found a pair of white chelsea boots on eBay, brand new for £11 posted and bought new but unused pauldron for £25. Just hands and gloves left now.  Got another helmet and decided to do a sandy. I know the ab plate, and knee piece are not accurate but I can't moan.

It's nice when something is saved from being thrown away sometimes. Paintjob isn't the best but for a budget build I'm happy.20210730_171950.jpg.4eba19cf810cff7723ce36d49c84de30.jpg

• Like 2

WOW how did you forget you had a set of armor just sitting around, I have a few costumes (24) and know exactly were everything is :laugh1:

Nice work, came out great.

If you wanted to step it up a bit a few things that Sandy's have no larger ab button plate, also the sniper knee plate are different.

The Diamond Knee plate is a six sided hexagon, mounted onto a five-sided "diamond" shape, with a point on the bottom

450px-TD_sandtrooper_shins.jpeg

• Left side Abdomen Armor has a minimum of three, and maximum of four painted white buttons.
  • Right side Abdomen Armor is a blank square and does not contain buttons like the Stormtrooper.

450px-TD_sandtrooper_ab.jpeg