Where to find first order TFA set?

Kyber_2199

Hi I'm new here and I really want to join the 501st in Wisconsin where I live. But I have no idea where to even begin. I want to state up front that I am disabled (mental stuff) and live in subsidized housing. I only get so much money a month. So does anyone have any recommendations on the best way to round up a complete set of everything I need? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Hello and welcome, this is not a cheap hobby at all and you can spend anything from @ $2000 upwards depending on build experience and material, you can find a vendors list here.   

Also a good idea to look through some of the other build threads to see what's involved in putting a costume together. Good luck with the research

12 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Hello and welcome, this is not a cheap hobby at all and you can spend anything from @ $2000 upwards depending on build experience and material, you can find a vendors list here.   

Also a good idea to look through some of the other build threads to see what's involved in putting a costume together. Good luck with the research

I really really appreciate it. Money isn't exactly tight. Just limited per month. I am able to save quite a bit after bills. And I am patient. So price isn't really an issue because I have nothing but time to save.

• Like 1