Help me identify this armor

Well, I recently acquired a pretty good looking set of armor. It needs a bit of work to fit me, but the guy I got it from wasn't quite sure which kit it was as it was originally his sons. My first thought was FX since thats what most armor around is, especially since he does know it was used for Celebration 3.

Here's some high res shots of the helmet, which is the only piece i have pics of at the moment.

-------------

Comparing it against some other FX pics I found, my helmet looks narrower, but I'm not positive. Can you guys help me out?

PS If I posted this in the wrong section, mod's please move, wasn't exactly sure which area I should put this in. Thanks!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Get some pics of the armor. I wouldnt worry about the helmet so much since we're gonna be busting your brass to get a better helmet anyway. Get some pics of you in the armor so we can see what were dealing with. Are you and the guy's son similar body builds? We gotta make sure youre presentable before the emperor shows up. I wouldnt even worry about the helmet till the body armor fits like a glove.

Dont worry we got yer back!

Helmet looks a bit as FX, it is symetrical, but it can be recast. There are missing borders around eyes and they are too far from itself. But cap and face has typical FX angle. Same as helmet padding, typical for FX kits.

I knew of a guy who recasted FX. His helmets looked identical to this one.

I kind of thought it looked like a fly, but my opinion... :unsure:

The armor was soft pulls, along with the bucket. I told everyone to steer clear as you could get a FX kit for a bit more than he was charging for his.

my .02 creds

Boozel

Thanks for the info guys :)

I've already got plans to replace the lid anyway, I was just kinda curious about its origins. Size wise I need to make a few mods in a couple places, but one weekend of work with the local garrison should get it fixed up.

I'm actually considering going TD with it eventually since it's got a bit of wear on it just from age already