Size of TM armour

TK-7060

I have come so far in my armour research that I have found an armour I'd like to go for.

I think I've decided to go for the TM Stormtrooper armour. The thing is that I have some concerns.

are the materials any good or does it crack easily?

I stand 190cm from the ground (6,2 feet). Will this armour suit me, or is the FX armour better for my height?

I also carry a little extra luggage at the tummy region, not much but a little. Will there be a significant gap between the ab and kidney plates? I know I can use shims, but I'd like to use as little of this as possible.

TM is great armor. It is ABS and slightly flexable, so I am pretty shure in it not cracking.

All armor is adjustable, and shimming will be needed a little even for me. I am 6-1 200ish and need to shim the back and chest.

Good luck!

Loriand said:
I have come so far in my armour research that I have found an armour I'd like to go for.

I think I've decided to go for the TM Stormtrooper armour. The thing is that I have some concerns.

are the materials any good or does it crack easily?

I stand 190cm from the ground (6,2 feet). Will this armour suit me, or is the FX armour better for my height?

I also carry a little extra luggage at the tummy region, not much but a little. Will there be a significant gap between the ab and kidney plates? I know I can use shims, but I'd like to use as little of this as possible.

If you don't choose TM, consider the RT-mod before FX. The ab and back plates on the RT are bigger than the FX, and will less likely leave a gap. From what I hear, RT is good for taller people. This thread for more info:---------------

Hope to see you on troop in ze future :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021