TK Complete

TK3202

Well I got this together the day before I left for D Con. Modded the bucket with the caulk, tinted the lenses, put in screen mesh on the frown, and fitted the armor to my person. I still have more things to do, like put screws in the ears and the like, but as it stands, the TK is approved, and it's a great suit (my current favorite). Sad though how after 4 previous suits, how experience can help you go through steps that would have taken you weeks when you first joined the 501st haha ;)

So,sorry bout the long delay. Here are some, starting with my 501st submission pics, then d con (gf is in the red mando), then kings island's walk for the cure diabetes event just a couple weeks ago (no blasters aloud, so please excuse the bananas LOL). Enjoy:

fi3D6Nk.jpg

A9bgISS.jpg

5GIWi3C.jpg

DurKeCL.jpg

Z8R9y6J.jpg

Great pics, thanks for sharing. The suit looks great. May I make a couple of suggestions that would make your suit look even better, you could move the chest plate up a little to show off the buttons a little more and you could swap of the ab buttons for a set of vader dave's ab buttons. You can find his thread if you do a quick search.

Thanks guys. Yea, I have some things to do to the armor, but I was just trying to get it wearable for D Con and the troop after that :D. I just didn't have time to order parts when I had a day to fit it to myself. I also need a new neckseal as this one is way too small and feels like a wampa choking me lol, so if anyone knows a good vendor for an accurate one, let me know. The ones on ebay look iffy at best, and aren't even black (shiny silver... wth?).

Thanks for the compliments and suggestions. One problem I'm having is that my left (your right) calf leg armor is always sliding away from center. I guess I have to put some padding in there or something, which is odd as my other leg doesnt have any issues, and neither are loose or anything (had to shim them). Is this a common problem?

Anywho, I'm just very proud of this. It's taken me 3 and a half (still working on the shock) suits before this to finally do the suit I wanted to do going into this, so it's a long time coming.

Thanks for everyone who gave me advice and helped me along the way. I've already been passing down that knowledge to local mates who are thinking of going white.

Thanks!

EVO3 said:

Suit looks great as long as you make those simple adjustments that were mentioned above. One thing you need to be really careful with is backwards armor parts. Watch those handplates!

Oh no! whoops! haha , first troop after D Con, i guess im allowed one mess up ;)