TIME: 
6.45-7.45

LANDSCAPE/WEATHER: Indoors

TROOPERS:
TK85421 - Q - gmrhodes13
SL51164 - Stuart - DV64

WRANGLERS:
-

REPORT: We headed to Balcatta in M'Lord's imperial transport, rebels must have a jamming signal in the area as we passed our entry point on the first attempt. Doing a lap and finding the correct entry point we drove down a secluded drive to find a very dimly lit building, no markings so we reconnoitred the area before transporting cases in to the venue. We were warmly met by the organiser and the nights MC and after being briefed on the nights proceeding we were invited to indulge in a light refreshment, this was very welcome as the aches and pains for the 3 days of trooping had started to climax.

Drinks downed we headed to the office to change, once there I spotted a camera right above M'Lord's head, I hope they like the footage. Dressed early we headed out to the floor and welcome quite a few early attendees, at times we had been so still many didn't even realise we weren't statues, which gave the occasional squeal of horror or delight a bit hard to work out. 7.30 came and the MC invited M'Lord to pick the best dressed adult so we walked around the room and M'Lord spotted his daughter so of course she was picked, he ushered Leia to rise and I directed her to the MC. Same procedure for the best dressed child but unfortunately the mini mee Stormtrooper had encountered 2 Han Solo's and proceeded to chase them out of the venue and were nowhere to be found, a quick conference with M'Lord and we decided on a Rey from the same table as Leia, we then heard a voice "we want a recount" so I quickly ushered the child to the MC and we made a hasty retreat.

A last call for photos and then we retreated to the change area, on the way being presented both with a 6pack of Broome Ginger Beer which had been donated for the quiz night a long with quite a few other cases.

Time to head home.

CHARITY: None

INJURIES: None

CASUALTIES: None

ARMOR REPAIRS: None

HAPPY PEOPLE: Everyone

UNHAPPY PEOPLE: None

MISSION STATUS: Complete

REPORT BY: TK85421

• Like 1