Original Trilogy TKs - What's the Difference?

So you've decided you want to be an Original Trilogy Stormtrooper.  Congratulations and welcome!

But did you know that there are four main types of TKs from the Original Trilogy?  We have New Hope - Hero, New Hope - Stunt, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi.  Can't tell the difference between all that white armor?  Don't worry- here's a spreadsheet of all the similarities and differences between them!  Now all you have to decide is which version you like best.  

Details for Basic Approval, Expert Infantryman, and Centurion are all included.  

Original Trilogy TKs - What's the Difference?

If you have any questions or would like further clarification, please feel free to contact me.  Whitearmor is also here to help, so ask early and often!  

Interested in First Order Stormtroopers?  See this post for differences between FOTKs, including Captain Phasma

Edited by sharkbait
  • Like 1

UPDATE!  These are now in PDF formats!  Also, TLJ Captain Phasma has been updated per the semi-recent update to the CRL.

If anyone has any issues with viewing, or notices a mistake, please contact me and let me know!  I'm happy to help and want to make sure this is as accurate as possible per the current CRLs. 

• Like 1