Troopers:
TD85000-Darth Trooper-Plunk
TK85421-gmrhodes-Q
TK51164-DV64-Stuart

Thanks to RL friends

Wranglers:
Em

GA: n/a

Report: We arrived early and met the manager on duty who showed us to our change area, the cleaners room. It worked for us as it was close to the trooping point, close to the toilets and came with its own trash compacting droid. Q was ready, waiting to go, I ventured out to meet with the organiser in the hope that I could manage some seats for us to watch the movie, already sorted she replied, where would you like to sit as I have printed VIP notes to place on the seats for you, SWEET. Trooping from 2.15pm, Q and I made our way out to the waiting crowd at 2.13pm, lots of photos, excitement and kids that needed to be on sedatives as they were poking and prodding Q especially. Then out came C3PO and a desert trooper, the kids attention moved from us, awesome. Em and Tex had their hands full keeping people at bay. Shortly after out came Chewbacca, well the rest of us could have gone home, audible groans and aaaahhhhss I could hear. Photos, prodding, photos, prodding was the theme of the troop, before we knew it time to de kit and prep for the movie. Great seats, no free popcorn and drinks this time. Again we were missing something, that's right Jerry was off trooping in a land much further north than us. Plunk took his movie down time to catch up on his sleep, he had seen the movie multiple times. Movie over, hugs exchanged, goodbyes given. Q, Em and myself were on our way to the car, small child says to mum and dad...look those people are going to the airport. Another great troop and still loving the movie.

Charity: Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation(private event by organiser)

Injuries: None

Armor Repair: None

Happy People: The organisers and the crowd

Unhappy People: One kid who was all talk and no action once characters arrived

Mission Status: Complete

Report by: DV64

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Thumpy~ said:

The second pic with the ceiling lighting shining down and creating shadows within the armor is truly awesome!

Cheers brother, we had one of those 'beam me up" moments ;) 

• 3 weeks later...