TK51164 - Stuart - DV64
TK59226 - Jerry - jezzapm
ID21422 - Jared - stepchild24

WRANGLERS:
Marie
Em
Liz
Michael & R2 unit

REPORT: We arrived early to the cinema after running into a couple of dodgy looking people at Ikea prior.

Not expecting many troopers to the pre midnight screening as most had already seen the movie the week prior and the couple that hadn't seen it didn't want to watch it at midnight, many of us finding we nod off during the midnight showings, old age creeping up.

Anyway we where ready to troop just before 10pm, very slow going at first, but as always we seem to be able to entertain ourselves, amazing how an idol mind can come up with the funniest idea for photos. Chivo's R2 unit a great crowd pleasure, especially for C3PO who like dancing to Staying Alive and Gangnam Style.

AT 11pm there was a Q & A session with Mark Raatz, which kept most patrons entertained. Just before this started we pulled Tash our Disney representative away and made a quick presentation, Tash was made an honorary member of DSG, a small thank you from our garrison for Tash getting us invited to Disney events over the last 6 months, some not even or eastern states brothers and sisters had been involved with. Liz presented her with the framed certificate, also gave here a patch, wristband and as she is expecting a youngling in 4 months time and we want to make sure it turns to the dark side, Tash also received a youngling size denim vest with 501st patch sewn on the back and Stormtrooper on the front, she was very excited and appreciative.

More photos as the crowds got bigger, got to 11.50pm and we decide to kit down and call it a night.

Hope everyone enjoyed SOLO as much as I did.

INJURIES: None that I was aware

CASUALTIES: None that I was aware

ARMOR REPAIRS: None that I was aware

HAPPY PEOPLE: Everyone

UNHAPPY PEOPLE: None

MISSION STATUS: Complete

REPORT BY: TK85421

Photos to follow:

WTl92TG.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Vader - Glen what is your Troop Count?! Kudos for all the work you continue to do and to quote the boss himself “Impressive, most impressive”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro