Seeking ShadowTrooper Armor

Hello everyone!

I realize I am new here and this question may be asked a lot. (Sorry in advance!)

But where can I purchase (or is anyone here selling) a full Shadowtrooper armor set ready to wear WITHOUT the helmet? (I have a helmet!) 

I know there are so many vendors and options out there and I am trying to go for as close to accurate as I can. I am larger more muscular built top heavy guy at 6'2 and 240lbs. So I was wondering if anyone had any good reasonable options.

I would like to keep it somewhat reasonably priced and trimmed so it's ready to wear out of the box. Good quality armor that will withstand costuming and possible strong enough to withstand trooping. Any recommendations or anyone selling? Thanks!

Hello Eden, 

I see you are searching for Shadow Armor. We are shiny and White. Not Black and Mysterious lol. The Shadowtrooper is for the SpecOps detachment. You may want to head over there to see if they recommend any armor for ShadowTroopers: http://www.501stspecopsdet.net/

However, I know Anovos sells kits. But, you may be waiting a long, long time. Good Luck! hope you find that armor. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pretzel said:

Hello Eden, 

I see you are searching for Shadow Armor. We are shiny and White. Not Black and Mysterious lol. The Shadowtrooper is for the SpecOps detachment. You may want to head over there to see if they recommend any armor for ShadowTroopers: http://www.501stspecopsdet.net/

However, I know Anovos sells kits. But, you may be waiting a long, long time. Good Luck! hope you find that armor. 

Thank you very much! Sorry I posted. I had other people direct me here and said this would be the place to ask. I have gone ahead and jumped on SpecOps so hopefully someone has some clarity. I guess my size is quite difficult to find as far as armor that is already ready to go and trimmed.

• Like 1