Armour Build..it's really happening! yes it is![*FX]

Well after having had my FX for about 10 years :oops: (i trooped it for a friends company straight outta the box, shabby velcro and all - for which payment was the armour! :D) i've finally got myself in the position both financially and kitwise to start putting it all together!!!!

progress is :- so far i've attached all the snaps and webbing for the abs (also cut and seperately attached), chest and back.

Made myself a sexy little nylon garter belt (fully adjustable) for the thighs.

Glued the forearms and shins.

Machine screwed the knee-plate and even gone as far as heating up and curving the shoulder bells to look a bit more authentic. :D

all thats left is to clean and glue the biceps and thighs and attach the battery box to the thigh then i can attack the belt and i'm ready for a fitting!

i'm so excited i had to post this now without pics, as soon as i calm down enough i'll take some shots for your dis/approval.

soon...yes soon i will walk this earth and they shall call me TK!

Respect

P.

in my defense i had no idea it was innacurate nor could be made durable to wear til a couple of years ago, i just had it in a box and was proud enough with it as a souvenir! imagine how much happier i was when i discovered the 501st!!

(still taken me over a year to get this far tho!)

Respect

P.

okeydokes, i'm steaming ahead! all thats left is to glue the thighs and attach the odd snap and i'm ready for a full fitting!

only one issue i've encountered..

i've attached the belt to the cod like so...

belt-cod.gif

which attaches to the ab plate with the snaps you can see - the problem is i've already knocked off one of my ab buttons where the belt rises up and scuffs the bottom two!

am i doing something wrong? should i attach the belt to the ab instead and won't this still limit moveability and render seperating the cod redundant?

:blink::0

Respect

P.