Cutting ABS?

"Score and Snap" FTW. 
I tried cutting the molding off the edges of my new suit a slice at a time, but the edges got all jaggy, and you do NOT want that on that cut. Score and Snap does work very well: I just tried it for the first time on the next two pieces, so I'm an expert! ;) For a cut that big and visible, I'd practice on some scrap pieces first. 
You'll have to draw the cut-line in pencil, and then with a steady had and a big sweeping motion, use an X-acto knife to score it—cut halfway deep—then fold along the cut. The corner edges will require careful attention. 

• Like 1

"Score and Snap" FTW. 
I tried cutting the molding off the edges of my new suit a slice at a time, but the edges got all jaggy, and you do NOT want that on that cut. Score and Snap does work very well: I just tried it for the first time on the next two pieces, so I'm an expert! For a cut that big and visible, I'd practice on some scrap pieces first. 
You'll have to draw the cut-line in pencil, and then with a steady had and a big sweeping motion, use an X-acto knife to score it—cut halfway deep—then fold along the cut. The corner edges will require careful attention. 
Perfect ...thank you . I'll give it a go on some spare ABS , I'll keep you posted.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk