Phasma helmet 501 validable

Hello,

I wanted to get your opinions about phasma helmet proportions, especially the shape of the bottom.
Joined pictures are screenshots, my helmet, anovos, and the reference picture for CRL.
After some discussions, some think my helmet bottom is too narrow, other thing it's flawless, especially KB props, he is a reference and I requested his opinion.
After some measurments, it seems the original prop has a 83% ratio between bottom width and top width, mine, and anovos have a slinghtly narrower bottom,about 85% or so and reference CRL picture has a wider bottom, under 80% ratio.
Is there a proportion tolerence for a phasma helmet ?
Do you think the bottom has to be very wide or is my helmet acceptable?
I want to make a very nice phasma, spend lots of time on it already, and I was planning to get approved, one day, aha.

captain-phasma-feature2d.jpg.5c86375df92ea60f3f41a1cd88e55eb0.jpg
59a69d4a4cb8b_TK_phasma_helmet-Copie.jpg.47c86562f96e87d1d500002155e1212f.jpg
mhe2l.jpg.810254533fce783fb9db0247d49b94f5.jpg
Star_Wars_Captain_Phasma_Helmet_00.jpg.ca6749ed00ec0eb9c23352395c1410d7.jpg

Thanks for help,

There does seem to be a few things different, the flare looks small, the nose comes out a little far and the mouth has a much wider gap BUT I would suggest contacting your GML (garrison membership liaison) directly after all he/she will be the one ultimately looking over your application.

• 4 months later...