How do you print a topic

On the previous version you had the option to print a topic a page at a time but that option appears not to be available with the new skin. Tried coping the page and pasting into a document but that bring the borders and all across and the pictures don’t page break very well.

I found it useful to print the page as a pdf then I could refer to it during the build on my old pc in the workshop which doesn’t have a network connection.  

There are plenty of "print to pdf" applications you can install. They appear as a printer you select from whichever application you use, and once selected spit out a pdf where you want to save it. Just google "print to pdf".

Thanks for the reply, maybe its the way I wrote it but you misinterpreted my question.

I have a "print to pdf" application.

The issue is the old look site had a "Print" button at the bottom of the page and its that function that’s missing in the new site or I cant seem to find it.

All the buttons at the bottom of the page in the new site are "share".