Issues with imgur???

Posted in a couple of different places and unfortunately, haven't gotten any replies.  I was adding to my build thread last week with no issues, hosting my images on imgur.  Sometime after Friday(?) I suddenly saw that my pictures in the thread that came from imgur were no longer visible!  And when I try to link any new picture in a thread, I get "The link could not be embedded because there is no image at that URL."  Below is a sample URL to one of my images.

http://imgur.com/tonuDId

I've combed through every possible setting both here and on imgur and everything seems to be fine.  I went to the fl501st.com forum and tried to enter a URL in a new thread and everything worked just fine.  So wondering if something happened here that's preventing the embedded pictures??  Or am I the only one with the issue?  Any help appreciated as I found imgur to be a great and easy option for hosting pics and adding them to build threads.  Thanks!

tonuDIdr.jpg

If you right click on your image and go to properties the exact image link is there, just select and copy the link and insert it directly into your post ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13

Hi Q - thanks for the reply.  Just not sure I'm following and my apologies in advance.  If you are referring to right clicking my image within my IMGUR album, when I do that, I do not get a Properties option (for what it's worth, I am running Safari on a Mac).  I do get a Copy Image Address option, however, that results in the exact same URL that I am given by IMGUR using their Copy button that's on each image.

The odd thing is how last week, I simply clicked on the Copy button on each image, then pasted the URL here in my thread.  After hitting enter, the image would just show up.  Somehow that behavior stopped over the weekend and I hadn't made any changes to settings or permissions.  I've read where other folks have moved to imgur after the Photobucket issues, but haven't seen where others ran into this problem.

OK, nevermind, I think I found the issue!  Again, not sure what caused the change, but at least now I can link back out to my pictures.  I basically can't use that handy Copy feature they have on each image like I did last week.  

For the bucket image below,  I hit right click, selected Copy Image Address, pasted that into a new window's address bar, then copy and pasted that resulting URL into my post and it worked!  

n2l4RB2.jpg

If I just right click, then Copy Image Address and paste that directly into my post, I get the below and it won't work.

n2l4RB2.jpg

Go figure.  Gotta love technology....