TD build for basic approval

Hi all!

I had my BBB Day several weeks back and have been working on my armor ever since. I just wanted to post some pictures of where I'm at right now on the build, and hope I'm at least going in the right direction. I'm really only hoping for basic 501st approval, at least at this point. I haven't started the calves at all, and I think I need to work on the thigh strapping. They are tending to want to turn inward a bit. I need to go back and finish some slight trimming and sanding pretty much everything down. And, of course, weathering. I already posted over on MEPD but just wanted to see if I could get some opinions on whether or not I was on track towards basic approval. Thanks!!

IMG_5313_zps3pigiffk.jpg

IMG_5308_zpsjz5yn6es.jpg

IMG_5309_zpshpgudx9c.jpg

IMG_5303_zpsw1q8sp93.jpg

You look like you are on the right track. Just need to clean up some of the trimming in certain areas of your armor. But keep up the good work. 

Just a quick look. Your thigh ammo pack is in the wrong position. Just needs bottom corner rounded off and relocated to right position. Besides that you've got a good start.