FencingCorvetteTrooper's Triple Trooper Build (AP ANH Stunt)!

14 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

You can also add some elastic to the top of the boots then snaps to the inside of the shin, works well and the elastic allows for some movement when stretching 

This was my original thought, But If you have seen what I am up to with my build I rarely do anything the "normal way" I was thinking of putting 2 buttons, one on each side of the ankle, and having the boots button to the shin plates.

On 7/16/2017 at 6:13 PM, FencingCorvetteTrooper said:

OK, time for another update!  Well, I have to admit, considering we're building 3 TK's at once, we have actually accomplished a great deal in just two weeks!

Helmets - Done

Thermal Detonators - Done

Biceps & Forearms - Done

Gloves - Done

At this point, from a high level, we just have to complete the overall body armor, legs and belt. Granted, that includes some serious size trimming we're going to need to do for my brother's armor, and likely some minor adjustments for my son and I, but I'm really thinking we can get this done before the end of September so we can get our TK numbers, and then officially troop with our Everglades Squad brethren at a big event at the Florida Marlins game.  If we wind up and missing it, it's OK as we'd rather not sacrifice quality for time (can you tell I'm a Project Manager?), but at least that's our target goal.

So now for a few pictures....

Getting our biceps finished...

cZJY5zX.jpg

We also added the bicep hooks afterwards (not pictured).  My son and I had to go with some inner cover strips so we could extend the width of the biceps - For me because I work out, and for him because he will likely continue to grow!

y2TW74z.jpg

After a little more fit testing, then it's on to the forearms...

tFqUzfT.jpg

uWxcKZG.jpg

The finished product...

Jb0HZX6.jpg

My son modeling his new arms...

w8rKNal.jpg

n8HNx4B.jpg

And today, we set up a trooper glove assembly line...

176bpvb.jpg

Aiming for Centurion from the get go...

xAM78xy.jpg

Now to see what the next week brings!!

Hello,

Im not sure if my first message went trough. I just wanted to know what kind of glue you use to attached the hand guards to the gloves. We have the same ones from Mark Harrison but try different ones without success. Thanks for your help!

lily