Neck seal

So waiting for the grand BBB day from Anovos, Q3 delivery time, grain of salt and not holding my breath from what I hear. I digress though, so in waiting on that I've decided to start my neck seal using pandatroopers build as a guideline. I'm not really familiar with a sewing machine, but I'll give it a try. With that said if this is not the right place move it accordingly.

So as I said using pandatroopers as a guide I went with a automotive headliner material and a four way stretch faux leather. Tips and help is appreciated this is all new to me.----------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I still need to do the ribs and all but it is a prototype.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

So made the first major mistake, got to my third rib and started going and it was looking good. Yeah then I got half way and forgot I hadn't done the other side's top two. Learning how to sew is a new venture, but then again so is costuming. So lesson learned. ----------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

So finished my ribbing and did a test fit. I think it's still a bit too tall and not sure how snug it should be at the throat. Should it be a little loose or firm against the neck? Also I need to figure out how to add the dickie section. Luckily this is just my first attempt and won't go to waste as I will use it with my Hasbro Commander Wolf helmet I'm modding for display. Thoughts or insights from anyone will be appreciated.568f0f36e8031f960f787b7125e0d28d.jpg.e584be6253d869176f5b7817c167c485.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I've found looking at the CRL'S. There should be from 7- 10 ribs in the neck seal on average.

For the standard neck seal there's no determined number of ribs.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk