GodOfLibra

Real Sonix Victory Radio 75 photo

8 hours ago, RicarduZonta said:

Yes. It is real. Only selling on ebay.

Put the item nr in the searchbar on ebay.

Nothing appears when I search this on eBay. Something I am doing wrong? Do you have a link? 

6 hours ago, Bulldog44 said:

Sorry, I added the link twice. Edited.

Yes, my heart literally stopped when I found it in a flea market on the bottom of a box among other trash. I instantly new what it was. 

Edited by RicarduZonta
double comment
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, RicarduZonta said:

Yes, my heart literally stopped when I found it in a flea market on the bottom of a box among other trash. I instantly new what it was. 

Wow, that is a lucky find and thankfully someone who knows what it is to SW found it. I wish I had that kind of cash to spend but not sure I am able to get even the basic staring auction price. Hope it goes to a great home or prop shop that can use it to help the community like Tony has done. Cheers.

hey buddy, I created this post, to show photos and reference of the radio, not for ads or auctions, I never published anything of my shop, in these posts here and on the mepd, just to divide the references, with the sales or business, I ask you, please, to create your own post to make your auction known, and do not do it here, thanks Tony

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk