What size battery?

Ok I've been trying to get this info but for some reason I don't think my PM is going though. What size battery pack is recommended for the fans ukswrath provides ? I had it hooked up with the AA pack but I have converted to USB. my current battery pack will only run it for 20 sec. so I know I need one with a lower draw. Any info would be great on a good compact battery thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Have you tried contacting Tony directly?  He is a genius when it comes to all things electronic and would be glad to help you.  Try this:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/user/21566-ukswrath/

I have sent a few messages with no reply but no worries there is what I needed thank you Tony.

Ok so I just googled anker 3500 mah. Only can find 3350 or the 5200. Any luck with these ?

Sweet I'm ordering that then. If you don't mind me asking how long will that run 2 of your fans ?

Last troop I did it lasted me at least 3 hours but I changed it out before it was dead so I really can't tell how long it would have lasted. 

• Like 1