RS Stunt Helmet Ear Gap

Hello everyone.  New member here, and new to screen accurate Stormtrooper armor.  

I decided to jump in as close to the top as possible, so I went with the RS stunt helmet commissioned to be completely done by RS's studio.  Everything on what I received compares well to what I've seen, except a gap on one of the ears (the helmet's right ear as shown in the photo).  Since I'm just getting my feet wet on these things and am a bit ignorant on the fine details, I wanted to check with you folks here who I know have the knowledge and expertise to tell me if this gap would be an issue/negative for accuracy, or if it might be something of concern for the durability of the helmet?  I've not decided to go full tilt into trooping yet, but am considering it.  So, I wouldn't want to have issues later on either of those concerns, and would need to take care of it now if this is an issue. 

Thanks everyone for your time and for reviewing my thread!  I really appreciate it.

STHelmet.jpg

Hello everyone. New member here, and new to screen accurate Stormtrooper armor.

I decided to jump in as close to the top as possible, so I went with the RS stunt helmet commissioned to be completely done by RS's studio. Everything on what I received compares well to what I've seen, except a gap on one of the ears (the helmet's right ear as shown in the photo). Since I'm just getting my feet wet on these things and am a bit ignorant on the fine details, I wanted to check with you folks here who I know have the knowledge and expertise to tell me if this gap would be an issue/negative for accuracy, or if it might be something of concern for the durability of the helmet? I've not decided to go full tilt into trooping yet, but am considering it. So, I wouldn't want to have issues later on either of those concerns, and would need to take care of it now if this is an issue.

Thanks everyone for your time and for reviewing my thread! I really appreciate it.

STHelmet.jpg

Looks fine to me. Gappy ears are screen accurate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk