A little help deciding on Armor

I've decide to do an AM 2.0 build and at this time they are only offering helmet kits with the armor. Would I have any trouble matching a different helmet thats been premade like maybe an RT-Mod helmet. Or should I go all out RT-Mod if they have a finished bucket? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. This will be my first build.

If you are set on doing an AM 2.0, then I'd go with their helmet kit. You will get a perfect match to your armor, their helmets have greatly improved since the first AM kits, and they aren't as hard to build as you may think.

• Like 1

Brian is absolutely correct, Bryon.  I saved my bucket for last on my first build, as it gave me the chance to get better acquainted in working with ABS.  The key to building a set of armor (including the bucket) is to take your time and not try to rush it.  There are a LOT of great tutorials and build threads here, and we are always available for questions.  AM is a great kit, and should last you a long, long time if taken care of.

• Like 1