how do i clear a new blaster

hi guys im not very good with the internet and im dyslexic and cant figure out how to clear a new rubber blaster ive bought for a may 4th troop to a sick childrens hospital and cant pt the pictures ive got on my laptop as my new phone isnt compatable with windows thanks TK10274

Hi James,<br>

I'm not sure how it works over in the UK, but in Australia we don't take weapons to hospital troops.<br><br>

In terms of getting it through customs you would probably be best getting in touch with the UK Garrison, I'm sure someone there will be happy to help.

• Like 1

Yes all I can tell you is contact your Squad XO and verify the troop details. Most hospital troops prefer no weapons, however, the squad leader and/or the main point of contact for the troop will be able to get things cleared with the hospital organizers of the event.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you're still having issues with the photos, use an image hosting site like Imgur. It has a phone app that I use to upload trooping photos which I can access easily through the website. No limit on uploads and comes with a few album tools to organize them as well.