sizing down biceps

MrSnrub

i have biceps built by rs and they're a bit too big probably almost an inch extra room which is just a bit too much on my biceps, what would be the best way to remove the coverstrip and to size it down would i just need to cut an equal ammount of both sides of one piece?

thanks

Edited by MrSnrub

Do it to the rear side strip, don't worry about the top looking like it will be a bit off after the cuts, it mates close enough and is covered up by the shoulder bell anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i ended  up trying marks way but after one cut realised it would make it too small, so i decided to cut the other side on the opposite side of the cover strip so i ended up with twobicep halves with the cover strip still on each side, i don't know what glue rs uses but its way too strong for me to try use an exacto,i have a hole and big slice in my index finger after trying to remove the leftover amor from the coverstrip  lol, so i used a dremel sanding wheel to sand away the half of the amor that was still in the cover strip which worked wonders and made me wonder why i even tried the exacto knife lol, that seemed to work for me, sorry if it sounds a bit confusing but either way i got it sorted thanks :)