Goof Off Screw Up

I took apart an Anovos helmet to fix a few things and I dumped Goof Off all over the front by accident! It messed up the frown paint (which I was going to redo anyway), but it really messed up the finish right up front.  It's hard to tell from the picture but you can see an outline where the finish is gone.  Looks HORRIBLE in person.

I'm having a hard time finding anything helpful from traditional research, so does anyone have an tips/techniques I can use to fix this issue?  I'm not worried about it now because I have other stuff to do but I'm at a loss.  Any help will be most appreciated.

(Photobucket isn't cooperating, so I had to attach a picture instead)

post-27412-0-82010300-1491713577_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bobby Boucher

To me, it looks as if the gray areas below the teeth are the result of the paint being smeared while removing the Goof Off.  If it didn't damage the ABS finish (which it shouldn't have) of the helmet, you may be able to actually use more Goof Off to remove it. You may want to try that first.  

If it did leave a dull finish, the Novus 3 step polishing system can help bring it back to it's shiny appearance.  You will have to repaint all the teeth to make them a uniform color.

• Like 2