ANH suit

Skylar Leakey

I just got word that my ANH complete Commission armor comming the RSprop master team was so nice with the prosses and help and an looking forward of sharing some photos of it and I am hoping that I can get in farly quickly to the 501st thank you to every one for help me make my dream to come true!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Looks great! Then again, I expect no less from RS Props.

How is the movement? When I help with builds, I always do the following mobility checks:

- Are there any pinch points that may need to be adjusted for?

- Are you able to put your helmet on and take it off unassisted?

- Can you drink from a bottle of water without needing help?

- Can you draw and holster your blaster unassisted?

- What about stairs - can you climb and descend a flight of stairs without falling over?

Well drinking water from a Bottle is no prob and movment is fine but makes noses.. And stars I can go up them a little it's hard but down I had to take my helmet off lol I can't see my feet really and holster yaaaa idk what to do help that but I can't put my gun in that thing wile in the suit getting dressed and undressed was not a problem except for the one snap on my one shoulder just tricky little guy but everything else is pretty good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk