TK-28352 Reporting as ordered

I finished my ANH Stunt TK this past November and received admission to the 501st in December. I waited until now to 'sound off' because I wanted to complete my first troop before being 'official'. I completed my first troop today and had a blast. 

TK-28352

Anovos Armor/ATA Bucket 

Disney stores toy E-11 simply painted 

TK Boots 

Anovos Neck Seal 

Tkittel Belt 

If Only You Knew:

- I built my armor as close as I could to Centurion from the start. This may be helpful in the future, but I found that I had to go back and change a few things that may have been screen accurate but not great for trooping. For example, the screen accurate 'Anorak' snaps don't hold very well... and its better to just use the normal hollow snaps. 

Oops!:

- The first three times I wore my armor my bicep retention tabs broke. I finally over engineered them and they held up through my first troop

A funny thing happened on my way to the Death Star:

- I pulled over the car three times on the way to my first troop today... I was so concerned I was forgetting a piece of my costume I had to keep checking the box. 

Shout Outs:

-  Shoutout to Mutter (Greg, TK-13058) for help as my Garrison membership liaison and for providing advice along the way. 

-  Shoutout to Redforce (Anthony, TD-10666) for the awesome welcome packet from the Empire City Garrison 

BjANdeE.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021
  • Like 1

Looking SHARP, Trooper!  After all that hard work, it's time to get your armor submitted for EIB, and then Centurion!!   :jc_doublethumbup:

Looking SHARP, Trooper! After all that hard work, it's time to get your armor submitted for EIB, and then Centurion!! :jc_doublethumbup:

Thanks! All I need is a better blaster and some scuffs on my boots! I think one will be harder to acquire than the other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk