TK 19977 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (ATA) [722]

TK 19977 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (ATA)

SORRY: I am really sorry about the order of the pictures. I had a horrible time trying to get the pictures to post

Name:  Nate

501st ID:  TK-19977

501st Member Page:  http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=22714&costumeID=124

FISD Forum Name:  Bones

Garrison:  So. Cal. Garrison

Armor= ATA
Helmet= ATA
Blaster= Hyperfirm

Height = 5’6”

Weight = 160
Boots = TK Boots
Canvas belt = TK Kittell
Hand Plates = Sonneshine
Electronics = EAS,
Neck Seal = Darman
Holster = Darman

9_zpswkuwweky.jpg

22_zpsf3hjkzcr.jpg
16_zpstpjrcesl.jpg
8_zps0wrcvex6.jpg
10d_zpskguckxfz.jpg
10c_zpscleoy8kt.jpg
10b_zpsn5xwjfbt.jpg
10a_zpsabufwcoi.jpg
12d_zpswddnsjgc.jpg
12c_zpsnzlbdde4.jpg
12b_zpsyqtq5l34.jpg
12a_zps87eb96td.jpg
13b_zps1flwn3js.jpg
13a_zpsih6ennaw.jpg
13_zpsgvsesd7h.jpg
15_zpsvqi8yndb.jpg
28a_zpsteqdpz89.jpg
14_zpsngqjuozk.jpg
33_zpsa7ettsw7.jpg
34_zpsqlvkz5ek.jpg
32_zpsc2wjtqaw.jpg
31_zpsbjonsa8d.jpg
30_zpslxs3xhnw.jpg
29_zpshxbp2oa7.jpg
28_zpsfutxssxg.jpg
27_zpsfnbklttt.jpg
26_zpsfqayyifb.jpg
25_zpsmsbr3re4.jpg
24_zpshxkrchbr.jpg
23_zpsvwzzakdl.jpg
21_zps5genrr2e.jpg
17_zpscvwtlqwi.jpg
19_zpsrbgwqjow.jpg
18_zps59tzqmyu.jpg
20_zpswd5xyvcg.jpg
11_zps3ufblpn0.jpg
5_zpspqz7yoqd.jpg
6_zpsyuu88ple.jpg
6a_zpsll0kave5.jpg
7_zpsq0tojftn.jpg
3_zpsruurvhwh.jpg
4_zps4ljt9cey.jpg
2_zps30sz7nxx.jpg
1_zpscnac49n4.jpg
IMG_1531_zpsslhbezlm.jpg
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thank you! Yes I did paint the rivet. It was silver color and I thought that it would be OK to paint but I will definitely remove it. Do I need to send a new picture? By the way it is cool to connect with you I followed your ANOVOS build and it helped a lot.

Thanks,

Nate

Yup I was going to mention the cod snap painted. Once u fix it you look good to go. <br><br>

Word of advice to make the build a little cleaner, you may want to make the shoulder strap a bit longer so that you decrease the gap between your back plate and your kidney plate. <br>

Also, trim a bit from the inside of the thighs (by the cod). Looks a bit tight and overlapped <br><br>

Great job bough, you should be certified soon. Good luck

• 3 months later...

OK, thanks! Any tips? I followed the tutorial but it seemed to have some discrepancies.Are there any other ways besides photobucket?

Hey Nate welcome. Sorry for the delay. Thank you for your EI application. Lets get started.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Sly and myself would like tot welcome you trooper!         :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a few areas we think need correction. Starting with the shoulder bells, though not bad we do like to see them a little closer to the shoulder covers. Shortening the connection strap should bring them closer.

1_zpscnac49n4-crop.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_14191_18_314894-crop.jpg

Lower chest plate return edge. Again, not a deal breaker but unless your using connecting brackets you could almost trim 1/4" off the area illustrated.

6a_zpsll0kave5-crop.jpg

Waist belt low. The ammo belt portion technically shouldn't reside any lower than at the lowest button. We're suggesting you bring it up. This is an area we're critical on during Centurion applications.

1_zpscnac49n4-cropb.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_14191_18_314894-crop-crop7.jpg

Thermal detonator width. The overall length should be 7-1/2". We're not going to make you pull out a ruler here, it just appears your may be wider. If it is we encourage you to shorten it.

29_zpshxbp2oa7-crop.jpg

Back to kidney gap. There should be little to no gap here. Here's another area where tightening the connecting straps should remedy the concern. This is another area we'll be critical on at Centurion 

2_zps30sz7nxx-crop.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_14191_18_357016-crop_1.jpg

Calf cover strip too long? It's a bit hard to tell in the low res photos but it appears the cover strips are extended over the upper calf return edge, they should stop just below it. If they're too long you'll need to trim them down. This is also an area we look at really hard during Centurion apps.

2_zps30sz7nxx-crop2.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_18998.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because you have supplied a full Centurion level set of photos it has made this an easy process for suggestions and modifications.

Drop box alignment off. According to the CRL the drop boxes should be aligned with the edge of the ammo belt. Simply gluing the connecting strap to the cloth belt in the right location should permanently solve this issue. 

14_zpsngqjuozk-crop.jpg

Reference photo

0f7f15d3-79ad-4693-b3da-e8cbc650c92d.jpg

Excellent work on your build    :jc_doublethumbup:  Hope to see you at Centurion