T-21 Incinerator?

_DSC7160.jpg

So, first off, this is not me in the photo. I think I found this picture doing a random google search. So mad props to this guy.

This thread will simply be me dumping my thoughts online. If you have nothing else to do continue reading and Id love to see your thoughts in the comments.

Recently Ive been doing a complete overhall on my incinerator armor for Rogue One, and I thought getting rid of the flame thrower and trading it in for a T-21. I'm really looking forward to building one myself. However, I noticed in the CRL we can carry almost every other blaster except the T-21. Why is that? Sorry for my lack of intel, but do the ICNs in the game use anything other than a flame thrower? When you have the skin in the game, do you use other weapons than a light saber?

I think I know most peoples position on this, If you want to troop with a T-21, do it. I noticed in the RO trailer that average stromtroopers are carrying the T-21 which makes me think this is a very normal weapon for a trooper to have. If anything my story can be that my flame thrower ran out of plasma and I picked up one of my fallen comrades weapons.

000c104d-572.jpg

Because the truth is, at the end of the day most people have no idea that the red marking indicate that I'm suppose to carry a flame thrower. How long has it been since The Force Unleashed came out? And how many people that can even tell the difference between the T-21 and flame thrower? You're most likely saying, there's always that one hardcore Star Wars fan that will know, and that's true.

What do you guys think? Am I crazy for even wanting to carry one? What would you do?

Edited by yoshix

That's absolutely correct Larry, I should have clarified that above.<br><br>

If you troop outside of the boundaries of the CRL you could be "disciplined." <br><br>

That being said, I guess I was just hoping for a little more insight on what people think. Or maybe as to why the CRL is the way it is.

• 1 month later...

DSC01936-01.jpeg

I'm just now finishing up my spOOL68's T-21 kit and the new changes I've made to my armor, and I couldn't be happier!

No worries Plasma, I'm not going to troop with it. But man dose it look cool!

DSC01888-01.jpeg