SE-44C Kit Sale, 30% off 3D Prints

I am from the Indianapolis area and in celebration of Gen Con next month I have decided to run a 30% off 3D print sale which also applies to my SE-44C kit. Note that the 30% off does not just apply to my SE-44C kit but to all of my prices for anything printed in the month of July. 

I know my pricing has been a little high and this has turned some people away. But for the month of July I am offering my 3D pistol kit at 30% off for $140 (this includes shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. International shipping is determined by location but often turns out to be an additional $15). As usual all parts are printed in durable ABS plastic.

Pictures of the pistol and kit are further down the page. Below is the link to the assembly manual as I want there to be transparency and no question on what you're purchasing. (file was to large to attach).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fftexffh1rhgvzh/TFA%20Pistol%20Assembly.pdf?dl=0

Additionally I have learned that some people have had a hard time sourcing the extra hardware, LED and parts that are not 3D printed. I will be offering these parts as add-ons to the kit. 

Add-on 1: The 6 specialty security screws and trigger pin ~ $15

Add-on 2: Parts for LED circuit (wiring, LED, resistor, potentiometer, resistor, switch, battery holder) - $15

Possible Add-on 3: I have recently purchased a CNC machine and will be looking into machining the holster mounting plates out of aluminum. I do not have a time line nor exact pricing yet. I'd imagine pricing to be $15-20. I will have more info once I get it up and running. Let me know if you are interested in this.

Things not included in this kit:

1. Holster mounting bolts. I let everyone decide how they want to holster mount the kit themselves as everyone has their own preference.

2. AA Batteries need for LED

3. XTC-3D epoxy for finishing

4. Paint for finishing

5. Glue/Acetone for assembly

6. Solder/iron for assembling LED circuit

***Note: Sale applies to orders placed in the month of July***

Sounds good Bryan. I've found Shipping to the UK and Germany to be $15 extra. You'd be looking a 140 for the prints + 15 for electronic parts + 15 additional shipping = $170 total

Great....Ready for payment instructions.

Also I've decided to opt for the screws/pin as well as the electronic parts making the total now $185.

Cheers