Opinions on different venders of FOTK Armor.

I am thinking of getting FOTK Armor. Can anyone help out with the different venders who are selling them?

I do not know how thick the abs is in Anovos? I am worrying about it cracking down the road?

The Plus with Anovos is that you have everything except the weapons.

I am thinking about the vender in the South Pacific that is made from fiberglass?

I am concerned about the helmet being in fiberglass and breathing the inside of the Helmet?

Thanks.

Andy

Hey Andy, 

Q. I am thinking of getting FOTK Armor. Can anyone help out with the different venders who are selling them?

A. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/34166-first-order-stormtrooper-resource-guide/

Q. I do not know how thick the abs is in Anovos? I am worrying about it cracking down the road? 

A. edit: 1.5+mm, If you assemble it correctly you SHOULD be ok.

Q. I am thinking about the vender in the South Pacific that is made from fiberglass?

A. Yes, Jimmi's is pretty nice. Haven't heard any negative feedback from his customers so I'm assuming it's pretty decent.

I am concerned about the helmet being in fiberglass and breathing the inside of the Helmet?

Maybe one of his customers could answer this question, let's see if any answer here.

Hope this helps

• 2 years later...

Hey, @PGHtrooper21, so I have a Jim kit. I'm a little late to the party answering for you, but I can't recommend his work and service enough. Not only is it a great kit, but he's one of the only if not most reliable vendors for FOTK armor.

Now to answer you question about breathing in the helmet. It's about the same as any other helmet. Your best action to make things work though would be to add some fans to the front to provide great air flow. Tony, aka @ukswrath who answered above provides some excellent fans for this. Feel free to check out my build thread to see more details on how I achieved this. FN-1313 Build Thread

• Like 1