Looking for a good E11 kit

Depends on exactly what you mean. ALL aluminum will be tough, but DDay can definitely help with the main part (the pipe), including pre-drilled. I've debated getting one of his pipes as a base for a scratch build, myself. Other than the scope bracket, though, most of the other pieces in his kit are resin, I believe, not aluminum.

See his sales thread for more info, and PM him for special requests (like buying a pre-drilled pipe alone):

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28047-phoenix-props-e-11-stormtrooper-blaster-kits-a-new-hope-and-esb/

I am looking to get a kit in the near future. I'd like it to be a complete kit. I saw one that had the aluminum barrel and it just looked amazing. I have a resin molded one coming as my first. But will want to build one to be more screen accurate.

RLH2515

It is amazing. :)  But bear in mind that while the main pipe is nice and strong aluminum pipe, there are still resin parts that can shatter if you drop it.

I got one from a guy who makes all hard rubber ones. He claims to be a 501st member. It is based on ANH so I have since then decided to go ESB. Just hoping it will work for basic approval. fa5c1b73c3be86c61027183fdf037bf4.jpg

RLH2515

Message sent waiting on reply thanks. Me being new no matter how much you google and search....people are the best library of knowledge.

RLH2515

Edited by RLH2515