ROTJ neck seal/under armour

An in the process of sorting me out a CFO set of armour. Already have the helmet and blaster but was wondering if anyone could help me on what the neck seal should be like i.e soft/plastic or if it even matters.<br>

Any other under armour info would be appreciated too<br>

Thanks In advance. Dougie.

Doesn't really specify a material on the CRL:
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_rotj'>http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_rotj</a><br><br>
Just got a secondhand ROTJ CFO myself... Really pleased with it :)

Regarding underarmour, just got a one piece from extreme racing... Really good, figure-hugging, nice quality material. £35 from ebay or direct from their website.

Edited by humperdingle

Funny,was just reading your posts... Aren't you thinking of turning it into a shock trooper?<br>

Yeah,it doesn't state material but didn't want to go ahead and get one for it to be declined later

that's where I was going get it from. They do a bundle of under armour,gloves,neck seal (soft) and holster. Not sure if I want a holster tho!

The gloves aren't really any good, I don't think. You just need black chemical type gloves.

Yeh, considering the shock trooper at some point. I'll wait for the CRL to be finalised so I'm not having to change stuff.

Shock troopers do look cool! Did you see the one Mark posted on his FB page recently<br>

So like rubber gloves then?

No I didn't mate. I'll have a look.

Yeh, just have a look at the CRL for the glove details.