Disney Infinity Cancelled

Dark PWF

Not sure how many of you play the game, or maybe have kids who do, but in a very silent sort of announcement recently Disney announced that it has cancelled the game.<br><br>

What does this mean? Not sure if the ability to share community content will persist, or if Disney recommended content will go away. However, Best Buy (and possibly other retailers) have reduced the prices of every figure available. BB currently has all of the Infinity 3.0 figures marked at $9.99, and the Infinity 2.0 starter set (the game, the base, and two figures) is also $9.99. <br><br>

It may cause a spike in prices on EBay, as fear of limited availability may set in. At any rate, it's worth taking a look right now to see if you can find some of the ones that you may have thought about getting while the window is opened in your favor.

• Like 1

I need to grab a couple of figures to complete the set. Ten bucks is good. Last I saw at Wal-Mart they had them for 11 and change with a rollback sign attached to them.

Edited by zv288bot
  • Like 1

Checking some other sites earlier tonight,

Amazon and Toys R Us had them for $8.99. 
Walmart has a range of prices on their website, from $4 and change for some of the older ones (pre-owned) to as much as $12 and change for the newer ones.  Most were in the $7 range. 

Target seems to be aligned pretty well with Walmart, a range of prices, typically around $8, but as high as $14.

• Like 1

I bought the first version when it came out and my kids liked it for about a day and was bored with it. Those type of games are just huge money pits IMHO. My brother in law has every single skylanders including the variants for the first few of those games. Custom shelves full and now his son could care less about them.