Resin trooper helmet?

HamanKhan

The idea of a seamless trooper helmet is appealing to me, I've worked with resin products before and have seen this for a while. I figure I'd let the community take a gander and let me know what im looking at! 

heres the listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/222102965645?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by HamanKhan

First off its not movie accurate, looks like a reworked recast, the one piece makes it look really cheap/toyish, reminds me of a cheap halloween helmets, all the separate components with visible seams and screws is what makes it look like a real functional helmet, its easier/cheaper to cast in one solid resin piece, TBH not worth spending $125 for a non accurate resin helmet which will require to be fully painted white,  I see no positive aspects beside not needing assembly.

Mark (AP)

Edited by ABS80

That is a very good point might be a mess out of the box, and tbo the picture even used in the listing is probably not the helmet ill receive. Ebay is a love hate relationship... Thank you for the expertise!  It will spare me some grief!

That one solves the brow problem.. looks better than the one i posted too. Its truly amazing the amount of clones/copies of trooper helmets there are out there. so many pit falls to avoid.

I'm currently looking at a Anovos helmet :smiley-sw013:

That one solves the brow problem.. looks better than the one i posted too. Its truly amazing the amount of clones/copies of trooper helmets there are out there. so many pit falls to avoid.

I'm currently looking at a Anovos helmet :smiley-sw013:

Look at WTF (Walt's Trooper Factory) on Facebook or MTK. Those are my favorite.