Post Approval ANH Stunt (Anovos) Build Documentation

Great write up.  Thanks for posting.  Very encouraging to read the journey of a fellow newbie...well, now you're on the other side of the line, so congrats!  I'll catch up, eventually! 

Thanks for the note, Robert.  Appreciate it.  What stage are you in right now?  Feel free to reach out to me or any of the nice folks around here for any suggestions or even a bit of encouragement when you hit some low moments in your journey.

With so much help available at your disposal, you'd soon realize that this "side of the line" is not that hard to reach, you'd realize it is not that far after all.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Thanks for the note, Robert.  Appreciate it.  What stage are you in right now?  Feel free to reach out to me or any of the nice folks around here for any suggestions or even a bit of encouragement when you hit some low moments in your journey.

With so much help available at your disposal, you'd soon realize that this "side of the line" is not that hard to reach, you'd realize it is not that far after all.

Good luck!

Thanks for the encouragement, Ricky.  I'm early in the trimming phase, tho I did assemble the TD for a sense of accomplishment. :)  This forum is a great resource for info and support.  Plus I have a friend who is also doing the Anovos kit has his second TK, and he's offered help as well.  

Later!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

centurion_badge.png

Centurion Approved on 04/20/2016

Centurion # 229

13086843_650116911802218_790402940179445

Adding his Centurion application and approval info.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36812-tk-74259-requesting-anh-stunt-centurion-status-anovos229/

Edited by Haribon72
  • Like 1

Awesome build man! And congrats for achieving Centurion status! I'm about your size and it is inspiring knowing that someone like us can achieve Centurion using a costume that was originally made for people of "taller"stature. I will definitely use your thread for reference (along with a bunch of others in this group) when I'm doing my build and may hit you up at times for some pointers if u don't mind! Again, congrats

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...